Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Global Keratin Treatment for hair is A-EFFING-MAZING!!

Warning!! These images may be disturbing because of extreme nappiness!! Don't say I didn"t warn you!

If you suffer from nappy ass, outta conttol curls.. then I got the stuff for you!!!!Sooo..my hair chic for the past year has been harassing me left and right saying I need to get this Keratin treatment because I always bitch and complain that my hair is an un-manegeable mess and the second I sweat or even see water..the shit kinks up and I look like a lion. I am a hippie when it comes to my hair. I dont like chemicals like a perm which is the devil and it burnt my hair off once in highschool. People always  laugh at me  and roll their eyes when I tell them yeah I got curly kinky ass hair because they only see me when my hair is flat ironed. Little do they know..that I spend an hour and a half trying to straighten this shit or give in and go to my hair dresser and just wrap it at night..blah blah.. well here is proof..this is what my hair looks like straight out the shower no product..mess..where is my scalp??


After reading countless blogs, watching videos..I finally decided I did enough research ...the pros out weigh the cons and I did it! My angelic hair lady applied the treatment and I had to leave it in my hair for two days keeping it dead straight no ponytail, bun, sweating. nothing..I slept like a mummy those two nights..walked stiff as hell.. anything to keep my hair dead straight. Then on the second day she washed it out and my jaw dropped I could not believe what had happened to all the fluff!...and taadaaaa look at what my hair looks like now when I get it wet...I can run my fingers through it..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!



Its sooo flat..and amazing ... and shiny, and soft..I coudnt effin believe it!!! Now it only takes 20 minutes to wash and dry my hair!! People be asking me if i'm half  indian and stuff..look how much longer it looks now!!



I seriously cant stop smiling..I don't stress about sweating at the gym..walking in the rain and ducking for cover...nothing!!! This is the best product ever! Worth every damn penny! And I can do my own hair!!! You know I just had to share this with the world,. My curls are much looser and easier to manage...now lets see how long this ish last..either way..my hair blows in the wind and I am loving it..

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was watching the ad girls club and I LOVE how your hair looks & i had a couple of questions. I couldnt see the pictures on this blog. So if you can please email me at gabrielawillingham@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keratin is the type of protein that makes up your hair keratin, skin, and nails.Keratin is a protective protein, less prone to scratching or tearing than other types of cells your body produces.

    ReplyDelete