Monday, December 27, 2010

EFF YOU TRADER JOES!



This has been me for the past 24 hours thanks to Trader Effing Joe's!!! NEVER.. will I EVER purchase that nasty ass beef pastrami sandwhich from that hippie ass salmonella ecoli having store!! I have never in my life had a vomiting marathon like I did last night.I'm a girl on the go, so yes I eat some pre packaged sandwiches from deli sections..but I have learned my lesson ..I first noticed my tummy feeling insane an hour after i ate half that sandwhich while driving and telling my compadre on speaker phone that this is the best sandwhich ever.......irony... few hours later I went to the bathroom cuz i felt bubble guts and ended up vomiting  in the trash..I tried to keep my cool and continue to work in front of my co workers..but i couldnt do it,  I tried to head for the bathroom again but did not make it... I ended up vomiting all over myself and the damn floor in the hallaway with an audience. I apologized to the housekeepers ...and  got sent home. On my way home a cop pulls me over asks me if i'm drunk cuz im swerving, i tell him no i have been puking and i think i got food poisining and he looked  at me like i was a disease and said drive home safely...then i get home vomet all over the damn bathroom and clothes in front of company...and have been laid up in my bed ever since on a clear liquid diet.....So thank you to the dirty mother effer who did not wash his hands while making that sandwhich...but I will say , my stomach has never looked so flat and nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment