Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sean Kingston Jet Ski Accident..or trying to show off gone wrong??

Sean Kingston

Poor bastard...Why do guys think its ok to speed really fast for no damn reason when you get a chic on your back riding the  jet ski with you.. this is not hot!! This is horrifying and I  speak from experience! The model chic he was with is smart because she walked away un injured and probably said screw this and let go when she saw him heading towards the bridge by trying to be all fast and furious next thing you know Sean Kingstons ass in ICU..How is this possble one might ask?..  I bet its because he  didn't slow down and tried to save the Jet ski like someone I know.. who for our first time hanging out took me jet skiing..and I told him..yo I cant swim so take it easy on me...and he still decided to go like 5 million miles per hour and our jet ski flipped and my ass landed in the water with wet hair..and who did he save first?? Thats right he went after the jet ski first and justified it later on by saying you have a life jacket on your fine..blah blah..but I was struggling! I didnt know what to do with my hands and feet.. so I flapped around and swallowed dirty ass willamete river water...and his friend had to come to my rescue...smfh....slooowwww doowwwnnnn thats all I gotta say..I do pray for Kingston's quick recovery though .

No comments:

Post a Comment