Monday, November 22, 2010

OMFG!!! KIM ZOLCIAK'S ASS IS PREGOOO!!!


Kim Zolciak proudly shows off her growing baby bump alongside beau Kroy Biermann.

There have been nights when I wished upon a star and said to myself  "Damn!!!  I wish I could job shadow Kim Zolciak for a day!". Like what does this woman do that keeps her so paid and looking good for an older woman with a wig on. Like I need to get on that....
Then I hear this devistating news that was just released in Life & Style magazine. Kim got her self knocked up by "tight ass" aka the guy she hollered at when Sheree was doing atlanta's version of dancing with the stars that aired on last weeks episode Nov 14.  whyyyy???? Yeah I understand he's an NFL player that plays defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons..aka child support checks...but from what I'm learning about the game of  football, NFL players have the worste contracts and half of them are going to get ALS!! No offense to Football players, I still love you all ,especially in the tight pants while ya'll are bending over and passing the ball and stuff.....but Kim had it sooo goood with Big Poppa.. he hits her up randomly, pays for everything, no strings attached...and she could still do what she wanted too on the side. ...her kids are grown..now what is she going to do??? have a screaming baby with a 25 year old  ???  She is gonna be tardy for every damn party!!!!She claims she loves "tight ass" and could see herself marrying him..well I hope to the lord soo..cuz if not than you  are chopped and screwed!!  RIP Kim's Social life.....Unless.. she hires  a  fulltime nanny... gets  more plastic surgery ....doesn't get stretch marks....and "tight ass" keeps playing. Good  Luck!!

1 comment:

  1. "Older women" generally don't get pregnant:) 'Kay, enough of this blog crap, I just lost about a trillion brain cells!

    ReplyDelete